Expectation. . . You should have the following expectation from us;
- Serve you with Integrity and work with your best interest in mind;
- Care about you, your assets and your financial security;
- Ask good questions and listen carefully to truly understand your needs and goals;
- Help you prioritize your goals and create a written plan to achieve them;
- Keep all your information and our conversations “strictly confidential”;
- Provide you with my financial expertise and experience;
- Perform Life insurance, Disability insurance and Long-Term Care Insurance simulation test to assure your Family and Assets are properly protected.
- As needed, review your statement and provide clarity;
- Monitor and assist you when taking Required Minimum Distribution
- Stay current on changes in the investment world that may impact our decisions and plans;
- Be your financial educator; help you understand the maze of financial information thrown at you daily;
- Help you assess your risk tolerance and optimum asset allocation to minimized “investor-stress”;
- Recommend legal and tax advisors as needed, to plan effectively with regards to taxation and legal ramification;
- Share strategies from others in similar life situations to help give you real-world options to meet challenges you may face in your personal financial situation and
- Return your calls as soon as possible, but always within 24 hrs.
and then there is what we expect from you…
- That you return our phone calls in a timely manner; as we will not call you with friableness information;
- That you provide us with the best way to communicate with you, usually a cell phone, home phone, email, etc.;
- That you provide us as much detail on your accounts and financial situation as possible. You do not have to let us manage “all” your assets, but we need to know what they are;
- That you let us know when you have had a significant life change in your life; i.e. a new address, changes of beneficiaries, change of employment, change of legal / marital status and legacy issues.
Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. a Broker/Dealer, member FINRA / SIPC. Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Adviser. De Soto & Company and Cambridge are not affiliated.
Investment products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by any the financial institution. – Not FDIC / NCUA / NCUSIF Insured – Jesus A.(Jay) Soto, LUTCF is licensed in New Mexico, Texas, Florida, Georgia and Washington states.
D08132018 / A233785