- Through uncompromising dedication and commitment to the highest level of professionalism, we accomplish our mission of assisting our clients in planning and protecting their financial well-being and that of their families.
- We focus on “Solutions” rather than products; our client’s best interest is our business; We assist our clients with making informed financial and asset protection decisions; we engage in a proven process where together we clearly identifying and prioritize our client’s goals;
- We develop and recommend strategies and product from providers with superior financial strength that will guard our client’s interest;
- We provide advice that is clearly suitable and in the best interest of our clients and
By acting with integrity and humanity, we will continuously earn our client’s trust and good will- Our commitment is unwavering!
and for Businesses. . .
As businesses face their own particular issues, we offer business services that include,
- Employer sponsored qualified plan for their employees,
- Deferred Executive Compensation Plans,
- Business Succession Plans,
- Buy-Sell Plans,
- Key-employee Protection Plans,
- Business Overhead Protection Plans,
- Employee Benefits Plans (Group Health, Life, Disability, Long-Term Care, Dental, Vision and Ancillary-Supplemental Plans)
We help employers look at 401k in a different light. Instead of way to attract new employees, we assist employers in focusing on how well their plan prepares their employees for retirement.
Employees that save more create obtain greater emotional health. A work environment with less stressed employees, creates opportunities that will attract and retain productive talent.
We help employers pinpoint trends that can drive plan participation. These trends include:
- Emphasizing financial education;
- Facilitating quicker employee eligibility,
- Making the enrollment process a friendly event,
- Developing an acceptable employee match,
- Institute a Safe Harbor 401(k) plan.
- Determine optimum plan, 401(k), Roth-401(k), 403b, SEP, SIMPLE IRA
We can help you improve your plan’s participation and savings rates, without increasing your costs. Give me a call today to discuss the options available to you!
- in clear informed decision making;
- you should have trustworthy information;
- your interest should be above ours;
- you must clearly see the benefit of a transparent relation;
- you want assistance in making sound and positive financial decisions and
Finally, we believe everyone, regardless of financial situation, net-worth, race, age, sex, religious belief and sexual preference and should have access to the best advise available.
What we do-
We engage in a “Holistic Planning Process”; all your financial and insurance products are inter-related. We assist you in understanding how each how these products and strategies may help achieve your goals.
Together we review and discuss your
- Estate documents,
- Beneficiary designation,
- Titling of your accounts and
- protection products like (Life, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance).
We meet with you as often and as long, as may be necessary. At the end of our meetings, you should feel comfortable with your decisions.
And at least annually, we meet to review and confirm that the decisions, products and strategies in place, are still appropriate for achieving your goals.
At all times we act as Fiduciary in all matters relating to our clients; your best interest is our business.
Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. a Broker/Dealer, member FINRA / SIPC. Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Adviser. De Soto & Company and Cambridge are not affiliated.
Investment products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by any the financial institution. – Not FDIC / NCUA / NCUSIF Insured – Jesus A.(Jay) Soto, LUTCF is licensed in New Mexico, Texas, Florida, Georgia and Washington states.
D08132018 / A233785